- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
My world traveling friend is now in Machu Picchu… I hate him and I’m so happy for him. I believe my soul lives there. I want to go there so badly it makes me cry. One day I will finally get there. I’m glad he sends pictures. Around the world with my friend that I haven’t seen since I was 19…
Well I always get crushes and the crush for me at this time is this guy…oh Snapchat…
Its hard when you suffer from depression. To smile and to take breaths . To have answers when you’re unsure . To feel like you can cry at any moment for no reason. To smile at small faces looking at you for reassurance. Life is hard to go through it. I’ve chosen to only let a few know what I go through, no one at work knows…I think my co workers think I’m weird or stuck up. But its better that way. There is maybe 3 ppl I talk to there. I push on. I take a million steps a day. I make sure I breathe and not focus on sad things… Its hard but I get on well. I am a non medicated person. No drugs for this soul. I might be broken but I want to fight my demons myself. I just want people out there if you need an ear to talk to message me…I’ll write back.
And not say anything else…silence… Now
Please come support me even if I don’t know you please buy a ticket and support the arts! Its Chicago its one night it dreams coming true! http://www.rawartists.org/luluvick
Haven’t painted in forever
Because sometimes boredom wins…